Local Truck Driver
Job Type: Full-time
$720.00 – $1,130.00 per week
CDL Class B Truck Driver
What started as simply storing materials in a small barn in Leitchfield, Kentucky, in 1962 has grown into the multi-location business that Mid-South Lumber and Supply is today. We continue to grow and strengthen our position as a leader in our market through our commitment to our staff, high-quality products, and superior service.
We are seeking drivers with CDL Class B Driving experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have a valid CDL B Drivers’ license, two years of CDL B Truck Driving experience, and be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
CDL Class B Truck Driver Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED (but not required)
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s license (CDL) required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable CDL B Truck Driving experience
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be professional and have excellent customer service skills
CDL Class B Truck Driver Work Environment
- No weekends, home everyday day
- The typical shift is 6:30 am : 5:00 pm.
- Full-time hours guaranteed with the possibility for overtime.
- Cooperative team atmosphere, with mutual respect and professionalism across the board
CDL Class B Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Customer service is our top priority. NEVER let a customer wait.
- CDL Class B truck driver to perform complete pre and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order.
- Safely operate his or her Flatbed truck along designated route and to the delivery site; read maps and or follow directions given for the delivery.
- Complete all required paperwork including delivery log, changes to delivery tickets, customer return tickets, etc.
- CDL Class B truck driver to comply with all company and D.O.T. safety rules and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
We are following all CDC guidelines to insure a safe environment.