Delivery Driver/Warehouse – Bowling Green
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!!
$13.00 – $15.00 per hour.
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Profit sharing, Vision insurance
To provide assistance in the warehouse and delivery when needed, pulling and staging loads for delivery, loading customers and assisting in other areas as requested. Deliver windows, doors, trim and other products using a pickup and 18′ utility trailer. Work directly with Operations Manager to maintain a clean warehouse, yard and an organized inventory of materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. The supervisor may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Provide superior customer service. Never let a customer stand and wait for service.
- Follow directions from Operations Manager when working in the respective departments.
- Maintain a neat and orderly warehouse and yard at all times.
- Ensure that all materials are in the proper place at the end of each workday.
- Safely operate heavy equipment including forklifts.
- Read maps and follow directions for given delivery in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Conduct business in a professional manner at all times in appearance and attitude while interacting with customers as well as fellow employees.
- Assist in pulling and staging loads.
- Learn the mechanics of pulling loads to fill in for yard supervisor when absent.
- Unloading delivery trucks to ensure that material is not damaged and placed in the correct place.
- Loading delivery trucks to ensure that the material going to the customer is not damaged and secured safely for transport.
- Driving all company equipment, e.g.: trucks, tow motors etc., in a safe manner.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Make deliveries pulling an 18′ trailer.
Complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you!